Text messaging...

...is weird. I won't get too in-depth about this, but I will say that, at least from my experience, one can basically project one's thoughts or emotions, or lack thereof, into a text conversation regardless of the relevance of these thoughts or feelings. I know this is kind of a "duh" statement, but as an emotionally sensitive and cognitively hyperactive individual, it's a bit of a mindfuck at times. So, moral of the story, try not to hang on to text messages too hard, or read to deeply into them, because it's highly likely that your interpretation of the message is a mere projection of your own state or expectations.

Wow, I feel like a really eloquent fourteen-year-old. Thanks, Tavi.

And oh! Thanks to the most important blogger, the woman without whom this blog would never have been born! Thanks and happy birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts