Back in Bizniss

Hello beautiful people! I'm back in land of ice and snow, where the sun doesn't really shine very much and the wind...you get it. Coming back from Central America means a lot of things, like housesitting and watching The Great British "Baking Show" and maybe spiraling a little but ALSO reopening my Etsy shops: namely Squirrelis but also DadsCollection, just a couple of what feel like, these days, not so many hustles. So if you're looking to buy some old clothes--I'm sorry, if you want to see me looking fabulous and are also in the market for vintage wares, look no further! I'll see you at checkout.
Also, heed: I may start throwing some portfolio pieces (read: old Carousel articles and interviews) up here for anyone interested (I'm looking at you, prospective employers).

Comments

Popular Posts