I am the Cosmos


I am feeling pretty far out today. The past few days have been a whirlwind of energy and, at the risk of sounding crazy, the vibrations are shaking me in a new direction. Now, this blog is not to be about me me me me meeeee, so let me just say that I am the cosmos, and we all are, so if this spring is moving me, it must be moving others. "I Am the Cosmos" also happens to be the name of a song by Chris Bell, go to hypem.com to listen to it, or click on my sidebar----->.


The name of this blog is changing, because I was tired of saying the former name aloud, and this name is by no means permanent. It's a reference to the Van Morrison album "Astral Weeks," and it's also in honor of the ever-shifting nature of our lives and the simple fact that we're part of the cosmos. So, if you are reading this, please take a deep breath in, let it out slowly, and know that you are one with the universe.

Comments

Popular Posts